Mechanical Bolt Chucks -
Transfer of Great Forces in Limited Space
With this chuck type, the the workpiece can be clamped circumferentially, allowing a free chip flow at the same time.
Mechanical bolt chucks are suitable for clamping situations in which high forces have to be transferred in a relatively confined space.
High speeds can be realised even without centrifugal force compensation. Bolt chucks are also available in a low-maintenance design.
- Radial clamping with planar pull
- high power transmission in confined spaces
- low centrifugal force loss even at high speeds
- optional up to 100% centrifugal force compensation
- low-maintenance design possible