Indexing Chucks -
Highly Precise and Extremely Quick Swivelling
STIEFELMAYER indexing chucks have a technical feature that has a directly positive result on the machining time for the material: thanks to activation with tandem cylinders, an extremely quick swivelling process is possible, in all positions (90°, 180°, 270°).
Here, the clamping chuck has an unusually high degree of accuracy, with the tappets at right angles of 0.04 mm to each other.
- extremely high swivelling speed (0.4 sec)
- equal swivelling time in all positions
- high re-run accuracy due to sturdy mechanics and hydraulic control (< 0.003 mm for one-sided clamping)
- mechanical check of swivelling position
- centric or one-sided clamping variant