Finger Chucks -
Great Axial Clamping Force, even for asymetric workpieces
Finger chucks are used in many variations. This chuck type is made for applications where axial clamping force is required.
Finger chucks clamp axially across the face of the workpieces. The clamping fingers can be positioned at will, this allows safe and precise clamping also of asymmetric workpieces.
One of of many options are clamping fingers that swivel out of the way to ease the loading of the workpiece.
- high versatiliy: centring of the workpiece with
bores, pins, mandrels, collet chucks or clamping jaws
- for symmetric and asymmetric workpieces
- big stroke with planar pull
- nearly maintenance-free design possible
- centric or compensating clamping tool type
- retractable clamping jaws possible