Eccentric Chucks -
Machining of Eccentric Shafts in One Clamping
Another speciality from STIEFELMAYER. Eccentricities of up to 6 m can be infinitely set with the STIEFELMAYER eccentric chuck.
Switching backwards and forwards between centric and eccentric machining can be done with a running spindle – an advantage that leads to reduced machining times for the workpiece.
- “on the fly” offsetting; centric – eccentric – centric machining during spindle rotation
- up to 6 mm eccentricity, fully adjustable
- mechanical lock, hydraulic actuation
- speed up to 3000 RPM
- integrated centrifugal force compensation
- for clamping diameter up to 40 mm